Saturday, October 21, 2006

People are Reading This?

A quick special no-thanks to Blogger.com, as I've just realised that there were comments waiting to be moderated from up to three months ago.

I rather stupidly thought that there might be some sort of indication when someone left a comment, like a small icon, or even just a short message on the Blogger Dashboard, but I suppose that would be asking too much.

Still, for the (two) people who left them, your words have now been put in their rightful place as you can see, unless you've decided never to look at this blog again because you became disillusioned with my overly high standards towards user comments or something.

The only reason I decided to have moderated comments in the first place was because I didn't want to get flooded with offers for knob cream and vole insurance (ironically I need both now).

Mainly though, it was to protect my fragile ego. Some kid referred to me as 'that man' the other day, and I briefly considered taking my own life.

No comments: