Monday, June 04, 2007

The Altruism Post

Because I haven't updated this blog for ages (not that I ever have anything interesting to say anyway) I thought I might as well put it to some use and plug the repeat showing of Messrs Biffo and Hairs' Biffovision, or 'Digitiser without all that games shit'.

It's on at the slightly more sociable hour of midnight tonight on BBC THREE, so you've no excuse this time. Unless you have, obviously.

Also, M. Biffo has released a book of transcripts of online conversations he has had with randy gentleman while posing as a young lady. If that sounds like something that is right up your 'alley', then find out more about Confessions of a Chatroom Freak here or read his own, equally sordid blog for details about any of this here.

Who says I never do anything for anybody else? Apart from that guy I found shot in the street, but he would have died eventually anyway, and I was going to miss Hollyoaks.

No comments: